Wink - idle mode

Share your awesome Ringo behaviors here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Keith
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wink - idle mode

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Arnaud

Re: Wink - idle mode

Postby Arnaud » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:31 am

I think this post is in the wrong forum.

This forum is for Ringo, not wink :)

wclift

Re: Wink - idle mode

Postby wclift » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:36 am

Nice! This fixes the very first problem I had with Wink. When I first tried to program it, I turned it on and it went into the PreLoaded routine. It surprised me, so pushed the "stop" button, and it did, and the charge light was still on, so I thought it was on. Couldn't download a program to it. It took me hours to realize my issue!

I like your routine. My first stab at this just used delays, and I just had to hold the button down until the delay occurred. I wasn't trying to blink though, so the loop was faster. I've imported your routine into my standard code package now. I whittled down the notify actions at the button press. Just turn lights off and beep once. I also like "randomEyes()" instead of eyesRed(), so I swapped that out! Thanks for the code sharing.