uploading the code

Wink setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marcos.martinez
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

uploading the code

Postby marcos.martinez » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:59 pm

To whom it may concern,

I have installed all the proper software and files that i needed on my laptop to run the Wink robot. I started a simple code in the Base Sketch template to just turn the eyes into different colors. When i upload the program it seems like it will work, but after a few seconds, the compilation will give me a message, "problem uploading to board", any help?

Thanks,

Mark