Wink technical details?

Wink setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wink technical details?

Postby sil » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:24 pm

at the bottom of http://www.plumgeek.com/ringo.html is a technical details section showing the Ringo components (what they are and where they are located). Is the same available for Wink? I cant find it anywhere. I'm after the same details, not a general list of what Wink has.

Kevin

Re: Wink technical details?

Postby Kevin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Hey Sil,

We have a drawing of the sensor locations on the Kickstarter page. I haven't done a good update to the main web page yet - I'll do that once they're open to the public beyond Kickstarter.

If you look about half way down the page you can see the sensors here...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pl ... escription

If you contact me through the contact form on the main website I can email you anything else you'd like. Eventually we'll have all the materials up on GitHub once I have a chance to clean up the docs and files for final release.

-Kevin

sil

Re: Wink technical details?

Postby sil » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:09 am

Excellent, i completely missed that one :( i've been making progress with my ringo line following, slowly working my way towards a race track racer with him :) i can see i can make some possible improvements with wink. Hope to be able to share some of what i've written on the forum and would love to see what people come up with with theirs.