[Solved] Problem with my Wink

Wink setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MadLing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Solved] Problem with my Wink

Postby MadLing » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 am

Hi,

I am working with a Mac running El Capitan. I have installed the latest Mac FTDI driver (v2.3), Arduino (v1.6.7) and Ringo library (Rev01-01).

Steps taken
1. Power on my Wink, the 2 eyes are lit up with blue lights
2. Start Arduino, connect the cable and ensured the serial port is connected.
3. Open the Ringo_PreLoaded_Behaviors_Rev06_01 files and click upload
4. Compiling sketch, uploading and finally done uploading appears, with no error messages
5. Wink's eyes are still blue and nothing happens when pressing any buttons on the Plum Geek remote. (batteries on remote are changed too)

Please advise

MadLing
Last edited by MadLing on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wclift

Re: Problem with my Wink

Postby wclift » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:32 pm

MadLing

Re: Problem with my Wink

Postby MadLing » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Yes, Wayne. You are right. I used the Ringo libraries instead of Wink. The website was slightly confusing as it brought me to the Ringo page when downloading the initial setup. Anyway, things are good now. Thanks again for your pointers!

MadLing