Combined IR demo with PreLoaded demo

Wink setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brett
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Combined IR demo with PreLoaded demo

Postby brett » Sun May 01, 2016 6:39 pm

I've combined the PreLoaded demo with the IR demo so the loop includes the IR section. This way you can cycle through the four demos with the button so that you can check out the IR code without having to reprogram between the two sets.

In addition to creating a new Wink_PreLoadedDemoPlusIR.ino file I had to update the WinkHardware.h header file with code from the same from the IR example set.

The attached zip file has the code.

Have fun!
Attachments
Wink_PreLoadedDemoPlusIR.zip
(15.31 KiB) Downloaded 673 times

Kevin

Re: Combined IR demo with PreLoaded demo

Postby Kevin » Tue May 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Outstanding. Thanks Brett! This is something I've been wanting to get to for a while. Much appreciate your help!