Arduino errors

Wink setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HunterX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Arduino errors

Postby HunterX » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Help!

I followed the instructions on the website - no errors during any of the install and changed to Arduino Fio and COM3.

I put #include WinkHardware.h and it gives me the error: "funstuff.h file not found? What the heck is "funstuff"

HunterX

Re: Arduino errors

Postby HunterX » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Got it!

files were missing! I had to manually find those libraries and place into the directory.

Arduino has many similarities to C## programming. Since I know C## and Java, this will be easy now.

sil

Re: Arduino errors

Postby sil » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:30 pm

cool. I think the instructions for setting up for Wink were lacking slightly but got covered in setting up a Ringo, which was released first. So for first timers it can cause a little problem getting things going. But once sorted any other problems you encounter are likely your own coding errors , where the fun begins.

Glad you got over that hurdle though. Hope you enjoy your new minion :)