Hardware files

Plumduino setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BandonRandon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hardware files

Postby BandonRandon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 am

Hi Kevin,

I may be missing some place obvious but I'm wondering where I can find the hardware files for the Plumduino. While I'm not looking to build my out ( currently ;) ) it's nice to see the hardware files to find the correct screw size and to get the proper dimensions of the board.

Cheers,
Brooke

Kevin

Re: Hardware files

Postby Kevin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello Brooke,

I've been behind on getting out the hardware files for sure. Been crazy busy. I posted Plumduino drawings and schematics on github this morning.

Here's the link:
https://github.com/plumgeek/PlumGeek-Pl ... o_hardware

Thanks!
-Kevin