Streaming/Youtube of build

The more technical aspects of Spirit, and carry-over discussion from Kickstarter updates.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mbradley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Streaming/Youtube of build

Postby mbradley » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:56 am

Currently kinda long and well just boring in most cases to some. This may help others to see what a build it is and how some things work.

I do plan on doing more soon, tonight i think, but right now i am at the point of the upper build.
Not great quality and such but ask me questions and i can answer the best i can.

I just hope that the videos help out someone or at least give ideas.

mbradley

Re: Streaming/Youtube of build

Postby mbradley » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Sadly cam and other things have stopped me from videos..
I have got to the point of connecting the wires

So no wings and no head building recorded.
Will take some pictures of the final once I am completed.
If anyone has any questions regarding the build let me know.

Still waiting on a "HOW To?" for the programming and the best practices:)