how to charge the battery?

The more technical aspects of Spirit, and carry-over discussion from Kickstarter updates.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
headamage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

how to charge the battery?

Postby headamage » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:15 pm

can i charge that battery straight from the rover or will I need a separate charger for it? I see there is a DC barrel connector but I am not sure what voltage to apply there and if I can charge the battery from it.
Also, is there a protection circuit for the battery?

TomTheWhittler

Re: how to charge the battery?

Postby TomTheWhittler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:24 pm

I had the same problem.
Your answer is here.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6175
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.
I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

headamage

Re: how to charge the battery?

Postby headamage » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 pm