Setting up WiFi via the command line

The more technical aspects of Spirit, and carry-over discussion from Kickstarter updates.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gpvillamil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Setting up WiFi via the command line

Postby gpvillamil » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:41 pm

I had Spirit set up in my workshop, and was going to take it home, but I didn't want to go through the rigamarole of connecting a screen & keyboard there to add the wifi. Fortunately, I could set up the wifi configuration BEFORE going home, over VNC. That way VNC control will already be possible.

This article was super helpful: https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentati ... ess-cli.md