pin mapping between Raspberry Pi and main board connector?

The more technical aspects of Spirit, and carry-over discussion from Kickstarter updates.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gpvillamil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

pin mapping between Raspberry Pi and main board connector?

Postby gpvillamil » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 am

Would it be possible to get some documentation on that big connector between the Raspberry Pi and the main board? (Also the XBee, Bluetooth, WiFi connectors - but the big one is the GPIO.)

I've been going through the Python code but I can't find any clear definitions.

As far as I can tell, the spidev.py default config doesn't seem to match the pin numbering in the Arduino sketch. However, it clearly works.

My goal is to see if I can set up programming of the Arduino from the Pi as described here:

Kevin, this would be a great help!

marckarasek

Re: pin mapping between Raspberry Pi and main board connector?

Postby marckarasek » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Kevin,

The community really needs these specs.

If it will help I can take a schematic and create a doc from it detailing the pinout, etc..

Marc

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:08 pm

Just posted the schematic. It's a sticky at top of the discussion. :)

marckarasek

Postby marckarasek » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Great!!

I will look at this and create some docs to detail the interface.

Will post a link to them when I am done. Will put them into one of the repos I have created on github or maybe make a new one for docs??