Range Finder Issue

The more technical aspects of Spirit, and carry-over discussion from Kickstarter updates.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nickw58
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Range Finder Issue

Postby Nickw58 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 am

Nickw58

Re: Range Finder Issue

Postby Nickw58 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 pm

After further investigation it would appear that if I connect or disconnect the HDMI cable to the Rpi with any power on the Rover mother board it locks up the Rangefinder. To avoid this I have to disconnect USB and unplug the battery before connecting/disconnecting the HDMI cable.

My head hurts, going for a coffee ;)

headamage

Re: Range Finder Issue

Postby headamage » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:34 pm

same problem here except i don't physically connect any cables to the rover apart from USB to flash sketches.