Serial port not showing up.

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Serial port not showing up.

Postby Kevin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello positronic,

Sorry I missed your post - was just going back through the threads and saw I missed this. I've sent you email. We'll get you running right away. Sorry for the hassle. I think we're finally through the bad programmers though.

Thanks,
-Kevin

mguarnac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mguarnac » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:26 am

Kevin,
I just saw this post and I'm having the same issue with my programmer.
Can I have a new one sent as well?

thanks
Mike

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:19 am

Hey Mike. I'm pretty sure we spoke through email and you've been taken care of on the programmer, if not, send me another message through the Contact Us form on the web page and we'll get you taken care of right away.

Thanks!
-Kevin