Upload Error

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
throwawayaccount
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Upload Error

Postby throwawayaccount » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 am

I have been trying to upload the pre-loaded behaviors for the Ringo listed on the website, but I am getting an upload error. I have followed the instructions, installed the drivers, and attempted to troubleshoot on my own. Does anybody have any ideas on how else I can get the Ringo working?

Error Messages: https://pastebin.com/bWQkp4S2

-throwaway

throwawayaccount

Re: Upload Error

Postby throwawayaccount » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

As it turns out, you need to make sure that the com-port is selected correctly and the Ringo is turned on. Most of the time you won't need to turn something on that is plugged in using a USB, but this is not the case with Ringo.

Kevin

Re: Upload Error

Postby Kevin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 am

Glad you got it working. :) We didn't make the unit turn on automatically as sometimes someone may want to just let it charge over night without the program constantly running. It makes it charge faster as well.

Thanks!
-Kevin