May I ask how did you implement the source select for the light sensors? I want to implement it on my own projects! :)

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikasami
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

May I ask how did you implement the source select for the light sensors? I want to implement it on my own projects! :)

Postby mikasami » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi! first of all, thank you very much for Ringo. It's awesome. May I ask how did you implement the source select for the light sensors? I want to implement it on my own projects! :)
Last edited by mikasami on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin

Re: May I ask how did you implement the source select for the light sensors? I want to implement it on my own projects!

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello mikasami,

The schematics are now posted on our GitHub. You can see them here:

https://github.com/plumgeek/PlumGeek-Ri ... schematics