Arduino Programmer

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcnutts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Arduino Programmer

Postby mcnutts » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:04 am

when I was setting up Arduino for Ringo I had to change the programmer to "parallel Programmer" in addition to changing the board and port settings. I could not upload code to Ringo when it was set to AVRISP mkll. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else was having issues with it.

Kevin

Re: Arduino Programmer

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:21 pm

This is really strange. That setting shouldn't matter. I just tried uploading with each of the items in "Programmer" selected and all worked. That was Arduino 1.6.5 on Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit. Interesting anyway. If anyone else experiences this, please post up. I'd be curious if some versions of Arduino use this in an unexpected way.

Thanks for sharing.