Arduino Ide error

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drjay1000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Arduino Ide error

Postby drjay1000 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 pm

After I assembled the Ringo hardware and connected it to my iMac. I then d/l the arduino ide for the iMac. I then turned on Ringo and when I connected to the ide I got an error msg after the d/l. How can I fix this problem?

Quinten1333

Re: Arduino Ide error

Postby Quinten1333 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 pm

error message?