Missing MiscHardware Library ?

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
cbw060
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Missing MiscHardware Library ?

Postby cbw060 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:08 pm

OK, will try that; at moment the download page at arduino.cc is not opening!...looks like it is going to be 'one of those days'.
I'll let you know if this solves the issue, when/if I get updated IDE

cbw060
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cbw060 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:00 pm

All seems OK now.
I downloaded updated IDE, still had the problem, so I re-downloaded the zip file for the code, replaced the old file and all works.
Somehow the file(s) got corrupted I suppose.

cheers for now

cbw060

Postby cbw060 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Hopefully some forum editing/admin will prevent the type of stuff showing up like on this post on oct 10-