programmer not responding

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikasami
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

programmer not responding

Postby mikasami » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:49 am

Hi,

I didn't use to have any problem with ringo, but now he wont work.

I'm having an issue with ringo for about half a day now
The Programmer not Responding on my Mac
and tried disconnecting and reconnecting the programming cable several times, letting it rest, and also changing the microUSB to USB cable that I'm using. It is still not working.

I'm beginning to think that Ringo doesn't have battery but the charging indicator LED is not lit.

I don't know what's wrong please help!

mikasami

Re: programmer not responding

Postby mikasami » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:10 pm

i also tried it with a windows laptop. I get the same error.

Mentalcase

Postby Mentalcase » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Make sure the 8 pin connector. Is pluged in correctly.

the red band needs to face the right way.

mikasami

Postby mikasami » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:53 am

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:54 am

mikasami - you should have your replacement shortly. It went out a while back.