Please provide technical details.

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ringo207
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please provide technical details.

Postby ringo207 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm from the old school machine language programming. Can you provide technical details on Ringo such as schematics, pin outs, addresses of all the sensors. Do you have a list of all ringo commands?

Kevin

Re: Please provide technical details.

Postby Kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:19 am

Hello 207-

We sure do. Been overwhelmed the past week getting the final batch of units out to Kickstarter but I'll post up in the morning.

Thanks!

cbw060

Postby cbw060 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Where can I download the complete llist of commands?

Thanks

PeteM

Postby PeteM » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Might need to be a bit more specific as to commands what?

cbw060

Postby cbw060 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Sorry; I was referring to the previous response from Kevin to "Ringo207" regarding getting a list of all available Ringo commands.
Perhaps it will be in an upcoming version of the guide as an appendix?

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:12 pm

I haven't had a chance to put together a list just yet but I intend to as soon as possible. I think it would be a good addition to the guide.

If you're curious, you can look at all of the tabs that end in ".h". These are header files that define every function and is itself a pretty good list. Most of these have comments telling what they do. Some functions are used by other functions, but most can be called directly. If you're curious what an individual function does, look at the corresponding tab that does not have the .h and to a search for that function name and you'll find the actual code that is run when the function is called.

Hopefully I'll have the schematic up soon also. I need to edit a few notes on it - if anyone wants a copy right now, email us through the website and I'll forward what I have right away.

Getting ready for the big Portland Maker Faire this week so it's been busy. The Faire is Saturday and Sunday btw - check it out if you're in the PDX area.

-Kevin