Wink2 code work on the Ringo2 ?

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EamonnD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wink2 code work on the Ringo2 ?

Postby EamonnD » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 pm

I just got my Ringo2 but noticed the Wink2 has some nice training material. Just looking for a quick steer on this. Will the Wink2 code work on the Ringo2 ? I know there will be some difference with LED’s. Thanks in adv.

EamonnD

Re: Wink2 code work on the Ringo2 ?

Postby EamonnD » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Well its the weekend and got some time to play :). Short answer is that most of the code differs along with the hardware (LED show different colours, sensors in different locations etc). I think a project to do a translation for my students is forming :)
Off now to have some fun with Ringo2.