Replacing Motor

Ringo setup, hardware, basic programming. User to user support.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zerojnt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Replacing Motor

Postby zerojnt » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:45 pm

I will need to replace one of Ringo motors. Which motor model are used in Ringo? Can I upgrade it with a better motor?

Thank you.

jogi-k

Re: Replacing Motor

Postby jogi-k » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi,

I am having the same problem.
Ringo unfortunately "broke one leg" when falling off the table (half an hour after unboxing it...)
Did you succeed?

Do you have any Specs available?

Thanks
Jogi

Kevin

Re: Replacing Motor

Postby Kevin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Hello Zero,

Our most recent batch of motors is slightly improved. They have a bit more torque than the original motors. If you contact me through the contact form on the main plumgeek.com website I can get you some replacements. If you happen to be in the USA, you can send it back and we'll replace them here, or I can send you replacement motors and you can install them yourself with a bit of solder work.

Thanks,
-Kevin